We provide full chemotherapy infusion services in a new, state-of-the-art chemotherapy administration suite. The Tate Cancer Center is primarily staffed by Drs. DeLuca, Markan, Nimmagadda, Lee, Oh, and Kasamon.
On Site Services
- Chemotherapy and bio-therapy infusion center
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
305 Hospital Drive 2nd Floor
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Phone: (410) 761-9896
Fax: (410) 761-2250
Hours: 8:00 AM ~ 4:30 PM(M-F)
- Affiliation: Baltimore Washington Medical Center (BWMC)
- Just off Route 100, the Tate Cancer Center is conveniently located in the Baltimore-Washington corridor and is located on the campus of Baltimore Washington
- Medical Center (formerly known as the North Arundel Hospital)
- Free parking in the attached garage is available.